Tuesday, August 7, 2012

As noted in my FB status last night, I planned to write about why Sister Hugs was placed in my heart.  When I woke up this morning, that is exactly what was on my mind and I grabbed my IPad, intent on writing.  However, my IPad did not have access to blog (don't ask me why!) so I decided to check email instead.  Do you remember my "notes from the Universe" that I like to see as notes from God?  Not really superstitious and all that, just feel like I should read and think and maybe listen.  Anyway, here is my note from the Universe for today:


You'll know when you need to know, Peggy, and not a moment earlier.

That's how it works when the answer you're looking for depends on other events that must first settle, new players that need to be gathered, and serendipities that are still being calculated.

Peggy, sometimes, not even I know, until I know.

But you will,
The Universe


How crazy is that????  So, for now, instead of writing all my wisdom and reflection as to why I am doing what I am doing, I am going to trust that it's because that's what I am suppose to be doing and am relying on each of you to do what you are suppose to be doing and together we are going to make this beautiful world an even better place to be.  I do know that the rewards from getting involved have FAR outweighed what I have put into it.  I have received messages from Sisters who contribute who have had their lives touched in a special way and I have heard that our recipient was truly touched so I know it is the right path.  The only way to have YOUR heart touched is to actively join this mission with me, in whatever way is right for you.  Yesterday the camera guy told me that we would grow so much that we would need charters across the states - that is a dream of mine!  Whether you live in my own little community or over in Florida, Minnesota, Hawaii, Texas, or Tennessee, etc.know that you are such an important part of this mission and God has plans for all of us.  Timing-wise, I'd like to think we are trying to balance some of the dark in this world by adding a bit of brightness.  If you're new and wondering what it is that we do, a quick timeline refresher -

*A sister nominates a friend, relative, neighbor, coworker, etc for a love bomb.  Send this nomination to me via email or FB message or text.  This will remain anonymous.  Tell me who the person is and why they need or deserve a Love Bomb.

* Love Bomb recipient(s) are chosen and nominator will be notified, as will all of the Sisters.  Nominator is the only person who will know the true identity, though.

*  We start collecting items for this person's Love Bomb - usually about 2 weeks unless there is a rush need for some reason.  (this is the stage we are currently in, although you can submit nominations at any time)  These items can be actual items or monetary donations to me to purchase things, gift cards, or notes and letters of encouragement and well wishes. 

*LOVE BOMB is sent off to recipients - we may or may not ever hear how it was received, but I guarantee you a day was brightened!

Any thoughts or questions?  We have been called little angels on earth - pretty sure I personally don't qualify as an angel but I do know that our actions qualify as doing something good for someone.  As always, thanks for being on this journey with me - someday we'll have to figure out how to celebrate together!!

Hugs,
Peggy




No comments:

Post a Comment