Friday, July 6, 2012

Good Morning!  I am so excited about the future of Sister Hugs!  Thank you for all of your interest and offers to belong.  If you feel like you're a Sister, you already are!  Please keep your nominations coming in for our next huggee.  Our first one is a pretty obvious choice whom I will call Clare.  Since she doesn't know she's being love bombed, I can't ask her for permission to share her story.  While many of you will recognize her story, others will not and that's the way this works...giving simply because it's the right thing for a sister to do. 

Clare is an amazing grandmother/mom.  She is struggling with her own health right now, all while dealing with bigger family issues than most of us could ever dream.  Through it all, she continues to put the needs of others before her own.  She has dealt with family tragedy after tragedy

If you feel like you would like to send a smile to her, please EMAIL ME. This is going to take a lot of helpers to get in behind our LOVE BOMB to make it a success.



The details:

  • If you are stuck for ideas just ask me, I have a little list for her that she might find delightful.
  • To protect her privacy, I will not be releasing any address details.
  • Therefore, you will need to pay for postage to send to me, and I will be forwarding everything on once it has all been collected in one big LOVE BOMB parcel
  • I am also accepting money if you aren't able / dont want to send anything. Any dollars sent will go towards pamper packages.
  • Even if you feel like right now you can't contribute, a lovely letter of appreciation would ALWAYS go down a treat. We are thinking quality of smiles here people, not expensive smiles.
  • Most importantly, please contact me to contribute. sisterhugs19@gmail.com  (right now! do it!)
So ladies. I am loving YOU. You who get up each morning day after day and put a smile on your dial. You who make this world a better place. Hugs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment