Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pinned Image

This is soooo true.  Think what a Love Bomb does for their day!!  Keep the nominations coming in - remember Friday is the deadline.  I do realize that some stories will touch your heart more than others, so feel free to join in when it touches you.  You all inspire me so thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Adding another question and answer -
Q - Do I need to live in your area to participate?  Absolutely not.  Through the wonders of the internet, we can communicate instantly and this is all about sisters caring about sisters, location is really not important.  We are growing and that is wonderful; it means we can touch more lives in a special way.  I have a couple of nominations that are pretty special right now but am also looking to see if someone knows of a sister impacted by the fires who could use a hug?  I realize that this is ongoing but it will take a while to collect a love bomb to send their way.  Because we are anonymous, location is not the issue.  Have a restful evening.
Hugs,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment