Monday, July 9, 2012

Today was a very gifted kind of day - I feel the blessings are beginning to roll in and I hope you are feeling the love.  Between the mail and people stopping me in person to give $ and gifts, I am pleased to see that Clare is going to feel some extra love very soon!!  She is such a giver who has devoted so much of her life these past years to others, it is wonderful knowing that she is going to receive a surprise that is just for her!!  Thanks for helping to bomb her with some love.  Be thinking about future nominations for other recipients.  A couple of us were thinking that we would like to bomb a couple of people next month so keep your eyes and ears open for sisters needing a little extra loving and/or appreciation.  Guys, I would love to hear from you, too!  As always, you can message me or send me an email at sisterhugs19@gmail.com.  I'll post a picture later of our bomb for Clare.  If you want to contribute, there is still time for this one or let me know of any nominations for the next round. 
Hugs,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment