Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sister Hugs
Welcome to Sister Hugs, a wonderful new cause originally created in New Zealand and lovingly shared with me to continue here in the U.S.  I desire to help those that, through no fault of their own, are hurting in one way or another.  I have big dreams of doing world-changing acts, but I lack the resources to follow through on most of them.  It is just not feasible for me to fill my home with 20 needy children, to open a home for young mothers, to help every homeless person I meet.  I don't know how to build new homes for those who lost theirs to fires, natural disasters, or poverty.  I can't take away the pain of sickness or death.  What I can do is to try to brighten the day for one or more of these wonderful people through a LOVE BOMB!  With the help of other sisters and their friends and resources, we put together a basket of hugs, letters, gifts, necessities that will show this beautiful soul that they are not alone, that they have someone who cares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment